Topic: Pablo Garza

Pablo Garza has been cut by the UFC. (May Retire from fighting)

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,453  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,488
  • Post Score: 203

05.06.2013 | 5:27 PM ET

ANNOUNCEMENT:
First off I would like to say thank you to Dana White, Joe Silva and the entire UFC for the entirety of my UFC career. 
Second I would like to thank all my coaches that have helped my get to where I am and to where I have been. Greg Nelson, Dylan Spicer, Nat Macintyr, Andy Grahn, Andrew Kappel, Saul Mitchell, Tanner Grosz, Joe Trottier. I especially want to thank my head coach Dylan Spicer for being with me from the start and for always believing in me. I am truly thankful for all that you have taught me! 
My training partners that bleed with me; Jeremy Stetz who was with me before the lights shined, Cameron Ramberg, Tyler Larson, Cody Lincoln, Jos Eichelberger and all my Academy of Combat Arts jiu Jitsu and Mauy Thai training partners along with the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy! Last but not least, I want to thank ALL my loyal fans that have been cheering me on and feeding me then energy to keep moving forward.

In life’s journey we can walk many paths and while some may close there are others that will open. I am sad to say, that I have been released from the UFC roster. But I will take this time to focus on another passion of mine; competing in Jiu Jitsu and coaching. And who knows, I might be back in the Octagon again one day… Once again thank you all!

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

Pablo "The Scarecrow" Garza

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Name: Pablo Garza
  • Pro MMA Record: 12-4-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: The Scarecrow
  • Current Streak: 1 Loss
  • Last Fight: April 06, 2013 in UFC
  • Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: 146.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Academy of Combat Arts
  • Height: 6'1" (186cm) | Reach: 73.0" (185cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $175,000 USD
  • Born: Wasco, California, United States
  • Fighting out of: Fargo, North Dakota
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses Page 2

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

05.06.2013 | 9:08 PM ET

Wait, are you saying you **** with me as in 'you're ******* with me' or are you saying you **** with me as in 'u ****s wit me'?

"الله أكبرl"

Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,482  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

05.06.2013 | 9:11 PM ET

I **** with you while I ****s wit you

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

cal1
cal1
  • Predictions:  22,053  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,001
  • Post Score: 251

05.06.2013 | 11:17 PM ET

I'm disgusted to see the term "paki" used on these forums... you know damn well that Anik is a curry-muncher.

"UFC 151 NEVER FORGET"

jaykool777
jaykool777
  • Predictions:  25,528  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,654
  • Post Score: 158

05.07.2013 | 6:09 AM ET

You know, I'm all for exciting fighters, but cutting Garza and keeping Garcia is just ******* ludicrous on the UFC's part. We all want excitement, but there has to be skill involved as well, that's what adds to the excitement of MMA. Leonard Garcia throwing haymakers and getting awarded decisions that he didn't win doesn't make me want to watch him fight at all. In fact, when Garcia fights, I change the channel. Even during a PPV, because I don't want to see unskilled flailing and windmill punches followed by stupid expressions. That, to me, does not make an entertaining fight.

I hope that Garza doesn't retire. I'd like to see him continue fighting because.................................hey Dana White...............pay attention to this here...........................HE'S A ******* EXCITING SKILLED FIGHTER TO WATCH!!!!!

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,564  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

05.07.2013 | 7:33 AM ET

Paki isn't politically correct ... I believe the term is other-indian-canadian :)

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

05.08.2013 | 11:03 PM ET

Guy gets an awesome flying knee KO, awesome flying armbar, win over Hominick, 3-3 UFC, what the **** else do you need to keep you around if you can go 2-7 UFC before getting cut. And what's with all the lower weight guys getting cut...they're going to lose them all and lose the divisions.
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 1 month, 4 weeks, 23 hours, and 59 minutes from now.
mikeyg
mikeyg

05.08.2013 | 11:07 PM ET

@ Live2Wrestle....you gave the first Garcia/Zombie fight to Leonard? are you ******* blind? explain yourself
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 1 month, 4 weeks, 23 hours, and 59 minutes from now.
Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,482  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

05.08.2013 | 11:18 PM ET

Why am I the only one getting called out? hahaha I wasn't even the first one in this thread to say I gave it to Garcia. It was a very close fight but I thought Garcia definitely edged it out.

Just rewatched the fight.
Round 1 - KZ, clearest round of the fight
Round 2 - Garcia, only real controversial round imo. I gave it to Garcia for dropping KZ.
Round 3 - Garcia, closer than round 1 was but Garcia clearly took it

* Edited at 05.08.2013, 11:36 PM ET *

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

mikeyg
mikeyg

05.12.2013 | 2:50 PM ET

Jung knocked Garcia down in the 2nd round and took his back, jabbed him for the rest of the round, Garcia didn't even land on Jung in the 2nd round. Round 1 could've even been a 10-8 for Jung. And round 3 for Garcia? why? because he leg kicked and ran away for the whole round. Garcia lost 27-30, easily. It was not a close fight, it was the robbery of the year and any objective MMA fan agreed and that's why Jung got a rematch, because Garcia is a robbery machine.

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Zayas vs Teixeira: Live updates and results NOW!
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Watch UFC Louisville Post-Fight Presser
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia reportedly arrested for vandalism at Waldorf Astoria hotel in Beverly Hills
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville video: Dominick Reyes demolishes Dustin Jacoby by knockout for first win since 2019
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Reyes Smokes Jacoby With Brutal Knee TKO
  • Middle Easy : Dominick Reyes Storms Back into the Win Column with Vicious First-Round KO of Dustin Jacoby – UFC Louisville Results (Highlights)
  • MMA Mania : Reyes Returns, Sparks Jacoby In Two Minutes
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville live blog: Jared Cannonier vs. Nassourdine Imavov
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 results: Raul Rosas Jr. taps Ricky Turcios with slick rear-naked choke
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville video: Raul Rosas Jr. taps Ricky Turcios with nasty rear-naked choke in second round
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Rosas Jr. Impresses Again, Chokes Out Turcios
  • Middle Easy : Raul Rosas Jr. Taps Out Ricky Turcios with Slick Rear-Naked Choke in Round 2 – UFC Louisville Results (Highlights)
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville video: Brunno Ferreira delivers jaw-dropping spinning back elbow knockout, calls out Bo Nickal
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! ‘Hulk’ Delivers Devastating Spinning Back Elbow KO
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 video: Brunno Ferreira smashes Dustin Stoltzfus with vicious spinning back elbow
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘Hulk came to smash’: Pros react to Brunno Ferreira’s brutal spinning elbow knockout at UFC Louisville
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Reese Steamrolls Marquez With 20-Second TKO
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville video: Zachary Reese flattens Julian Marquez with vicious uppercut in just 20 seconds
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 video: Zach Reese starches Julian Marquez with 20-second TKO
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Carlos Prates obliterate Charles Radtke with brutal knee to the body at UFC Louisville