Topic:

Top Sexiest Female Fighters (ufcchick2011)

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Mortis
Mortis
  • Predictions:  1,989  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,263
  • Post Score: 246

01.09.2012 | 8:27 AM ET

Flaunt it if you got it.

"I would drink Lyoto Machida's urine." --- Forrest Griffin

Responses Page 9

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,529  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  740
  • Post Score: 314

07.14.2021 | 7:53 PM ET

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr || Send all card updates to https://www.tapology.com/tickets/new"

Batwoman
Batwoman

07.15.2021 | 3:02 PM ET

Update to my list

Took out Sarah Kaufman and D'Alelio, added Catherine Costigan and Cat Zingano. I couldn't remember Costigan except for as "that irish chick who fought in Invicta once that wasn't Ash the Bash"

* Edited at 07.15.2021, 3:05 PM ET *

Joseph Roy
Joseph Roy
  • Predictions:  2,427  |  54.5%
  • Forum Posts:  52
  • Post Score: -73

08.28.2021 | 11:43 PM ET

Take Fitties on Dern, most importantly you named the #1 in my opinion, Alejandra "Azul" Lara

"Da best takedown is a straight Right."

Joseph Roy
Joseph Roy

09.21.2021 | 5:11 AM ET

Do I have Bad taste?

I frequently speak with Alejandra "Azul" Lara, and I have no idea how I pulled it off, but I often talk to her directly, and I am not trolling her, but I speak 4 languages, and I must've said something that she really liked, and believe you me, I am not lying yet I recieved a DM after her L on Saturday Night and she is pure beauty, and I am not going to elaborate 

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,391  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  6,453
  • Post Score: 135

09.21.2021 | 3:23 PM ET

Not at all but sexiest is not a comparable stat if it were prettiest most gorgeous etc that is more 1/1.
For me GDR would be top 5 JOJO assuming here head went back to normal would be up there too.
Some women who arent even all that pretty can be sexy as hell!

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,422  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,488
  • Post Score: 203

09.21.2021 | 4:32 PM ET

List updated for the first time since, like... 2013? Feel gud about it. Looks a lot different now than it did then lol. 

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy

02.06.2023 | 6:57 PM ET

Purged my old list and started over. 

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr || Send all card updates to https://www.tapology.com/tickets/new"

Joseph Roy
Joseph Roy

03.10.2023 | 2:25 AM ET

Pretty Good

I believe that there's not a single Female in MMA that is on the same talent level and I am not saying Fighting, but just dance, singing and she is easily the most beautiful Female in MMA History and she's Alejandra "Azul" Lara.

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy

07.04.2023 | 5:59 PM ET

I didn't have Zingano ranked because she's no longer active, but then I found myself absentmindedly watching some of her old stuff on YouTube and decided that it would be blasphemous to leave her off this list.

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,765  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,792
  • Post Score: 273

07.05.2023 | 8:05 AM ET

Might have to update this 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

TokenOgre
TokenOgre
  • Predictions:  677  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  16
  • Post Score: -219

09.14.2023 | 2:50 PM ET

Hannah Goldy

Put some respek on Hannah Goldy's name!

"I am sure you would like to know who I am and what I do, but as part of my creed I cannot tell you. See my identity must remain mysterious and my mission secret, I cannot reveal it to you."

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy

09.15.2023 | 10:40 AM ET

So maybe make a ranking with her in it, dude?

Page 9

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : PFL Founder Donn Davis Disses Kayla Harrison’s Move to the UFC, Dubs Her a ‘Follower Who Needs Validation’
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia’s legal team responds to positive B-sample results for Devin Haney fight
  • Bad Left Hook : Ryan Garcia’s B-sample also positive, legal team releases statement
  • MMA Junkie : Miranda Maverick: 'Pretty girl on Instagram' Tracy Cortez doesn't deserve UFC ranking
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Kayla Harrison, Comedian Che Durena
  • Middle Easy : Paddy Pimblett is Not Thrilled About Fighting ‘Sh*t Human Being’ Bobby Green at UFC 304 in Manchester
  • MMA Mania : Garcia Returns Positive ‘B Sample,’ Goes Nuts On Twitter
  • MMAFighting.com : BTL: McGregor speaks, Usyk beats Fury, UFC Vegas 92 and Bellator Paris, UFC star building
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Between the Links LIVE NOW
  • MMA Junkie : Paddy Pimblett accuses 'proper sh*t human being' Bobby Green of lying after UFC 304 booking
  • Bad Left Hook : Garcia’s B-sample also positive for ostarine
  • MMAFighting.com : Report: Ryan Garcia B-sample tests positive for banned substance in Devin Haney fight; Garcia responds
  • Middle Easy : 20 Million People Illegally Streamed Oleksandr Usyk vs. Tyson Fury, Costing Broadcasters More Than $100 Million in Lost Revenue
  • MMAFighting.com : Belal Muhammad calls Leon Edwards ‘weak’ mentally, ‘easily broken’
  • MMAFighting.com : Belal Muhammad calls Leon Edwards mentally ‘weak,’ ‘easily broken’
  • MMA Junkie : 'I thought it was crazy': Now a believer, Chris Lytle sees similarities between BKFC and UFC early days
  • MMA Mania : Latest UFC 304 Fight Card, PPV Lineup
  • UFC.com : Desert Island Fights | Part 5
  • MMA Junkie : Dustin Poirier fine without fourth Conor McGregor fight: 'I don't need that bad energy in my life'
  • MMA Mania : UFC, WWE Create ‘TKO Live Events Strategy Team’