Topic: Dan Henderson

Jon Jones title reign ends in 2012

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

JustynOfOsiris
JustynOfOsiris
  • Predictions:  4,334  |  57.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,239
  • Post Score: 122

01.08.2012 | 7:41 PM ET

The rumor going around right now is that Jon Jones is ready for another fight. With rashad Evans having a fight already set against Phil davis that would mean that Dan Henderson would get the next title shot. And Hendo in my opinion is the guy at 205 with the best chance of taking the belt off Jon Jones.

Jon Jones will have a distinct size and reach advantage but considering that Hendo has fought HW's in the past i think that would really help him out against Jones.

Jon Jones pretty much made his rise to fame by beating wrestlers that were supposed to be better then him, but Dan Henderson's wrestling is on a whole other level and i think that if he really uses his wrestling hw would have no problem taking Jones down and beating him up while there.

Dan Henderson is on of my favorive fighters and i consider him one of if not the beat MMA fighter of all time, but all that aside i really do feel that if he comes in prepared then his chances of beating Jones are very good.

Discuss!

"Is reality really realistic?"

Dan "Hendo" Henderson

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Daniel Jeffery Henderson
  • Pro MMA Record: 32-15-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: Hendo
  • Current Streak: 1 Loss
  • Last Fight: October 08, 2016 in UFC
  • Weight Class: Middleweight | Last Weigh-In: 184.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Team Quest
  • Height: 5'11" (180cm) | Reach: 74.0" (188cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $2,780,000 USD
  • Born: Downey, California, United States
  • Fighting out of: Temecula, California
  • College: Arizona State University
  • Foundation Style: N/A
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses Page 4

Yaspaa
Yaspaa
  • Predictions:  173  |  73.4%
  • Forum Posts:  1,422
  • Post Score: 151

01.10.2012 | 10:08 AM ET

He'd certainly try, lets be realistic, he's just another lamb to the slaughter.

"I Get Better."

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Lima Inks Bellator Contract Extension
  • MMA Mania : ‘No One’s Feeling Sorry For You’
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Fight of the Month for May: Steve Erceg gives commendable test to Alexandre Pantoja at UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping: Dustin Poirier's record 'smokes' Islam Makhachev's
  • UFC.com : A SUBTLE APPROACH TO SUMMER
  • MMA Mania : Tsarukyan ‘Should Thank’ Makhachev For UFC Career
  • MMA Junkie : 'EA UFC 5' continues roster expansion with four free fighter additions
  • Middle Easy : Joe Rogan Believes It All Fell Apart for Alexander Volkanovski After the Makhachev Rematch: ‘I Thought He Won the First Time’
  • MMAFighting.com : Benoit Saint Denis eyes UFC fights in Manchester and Paris, ‘more determined than ever to become the champion’
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Accuses Conor McGregor of PED Use Ahead of UFC 303 Return: ‘He’s Out of His Mind’
  • MMA Junkie : 'Eagle is landed': Khabib Nurmagomedov returns to corner Islam Makhachev at UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : ‘Diamond’s’ Kryptonite? Khabib Confirmed Back At UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Ilia Topuria on how Sean O'Malley fight would go: 'I can do with him whatever I want'
  • MMAFighting.com : Khabib Nurmagomedov will serve as cornerman for Islam Makhachev at UFC 302
  • UFC.com : This Week On UFC FIGHT PASS | May 27, 2024 - June 2, 2024
  • MMA Mania : ‘Everything Fell Apart’ For Volkanovski
  • MMAFighting.com : Talita Bernardo vs. Olga Rubin title fight headlines Invicta FC’s return in June
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 302 pre-event facts: Islam Makhachev, Dustin Poirier battle for history – and lightweight title
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 Embedded, episode 2: ‘It’s going to come down to does Paulo figure me out first, or do I figure him out first?’
  • MMA Junkie : PFL announces former Bellator champion Douglas Lima re-signed to new contract